Tuesday, 7 January 2014
Top 10 Bookish Resolutions
This week's Broke & Bookish Top 10 Tuesday is your 10 bookish resolutions or goals for 2014.
I need something to get me motivated today, so this is perfect.
So without any further ado....
1. To make a dent in my TBR mountain.
2. Play less fb scrabble so that I have more time to read!
3. Read more biographies
4. Work my way through What Color is Your Parachute? 2013 - it's time to re-think my working life.
5. To open up my 'writing in progress file' to see what my picture book stories look like after a 6 year break!
6. Only read books that I want to; avoid books I feel that I should read, but don't really have any interest in.
7. Reorganise my bookshelves
8. Look into Book Crossing or street libraries as a way of releasing my excess books into the wild.
9. Attend the Sydney Writers Festival in May.
10. Find a way to motivate/excite my youngest stepson (aged 13) to read more (any thoughts?)