Monday 30 May 2011

Bad Books

To help you understand whether you can trust my reviews and to see whether we're in sync with our reading habits or not, I thought I would share with you the list of books that I simply could not read.

Sometimes the books are badly written, some are just not my thing and some got me at the wrong time.

My Bad Book List!

Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares (boring, but I haven't read the earlier books either so I may have missed the point...)

Zac Power or Beast Quest books (tedious)

Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer (too saccrhine sweet for my taste)

Mortal Instruments trilogy by Cassandra Clare (fantasy & steampunk are not my favourite genres)

Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness (talking animal stories annoy me)

Forgotten by Cat Patrick (lame)

Pollyanna (too good to be true)

Wuthering Heights (even as a teen this young, inexperienced view of love, passion and angst annoyed me to tears!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has now moved to Wordpress.
Please visit This Reading Life to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.