I spotted Louise @A Strong Belief in Wicker's entry for this week's Top Ten hosted by The Broke and the Bookish & I thought "ah ha! that's what I need - a tried and true meme to get me blogging again!"
I have a stack of 2014 books on my TBR pile that fit this category easily. The hard part was keeping it down to 10!!
Without any further ado I give you my Top Ten Books I Meant to Read in 2014...
1. England and Other Stories by Graham Swift
2. The Stone Mattress by Margaret Atwood
3. My Salinger Year by Joanna Rakoff
4. Mr Mac and Me by Esther Freud
5. Euphoria by Lily King
6. The Children Act by Ian McEwan
7. In Certain Circles by Elizabeth Harrower
8. A First Place by David Malouf
9. The Writing LIfe by David Malouf
10. Delicious Days in Paris by Jane Paech
A lovely mix of fiction, short stories and non-fiction - International and Australian titles. I hope to tackle some of these books sooner rather than later...but the 2015 new releases are tempting me already...the hazzards of being a book seller!