Monday 23 February 2015

It's Monday!

Another Monday, another new reading week which mean it's time for It's Monday! What Am I Reading? with Shelia @Book Journey.

My posts from the last two weeks involved two rather large tomes - The Brain's Way of Healing & Testament of Youth (plus an assorted choice of easier YA reads.)

I'm still happily reading my way through these books, but I will need some light relief along the way.

This week's diversions are the three gorgeous Womankind magazines that have been lying around my house ever since last August (when no. 1 was launched).

It's a quarterly magazine put out by the same lovely folk who publish the New Philosopher magazine (I also have a few of these lying around waiting to be finished!)


I feel in the need of some beauty and loveliness right now so I hope these go some way towards soothing my savage soul.

****************************************************************

Mr Books & I have also bought ourselves a new house - which explains some of my busyness and preoccupation lately.
We're a little bit excited!!

Books like Starting Out With Natives, 12 Gardens, Colour Now & Home Improvements will become popular browsers for both of us over the coming weeks and months.


So, what are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. wonderful news on the new home!
    Every good wish for that adventure :)
    and the new direction in reading resources - EnJoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new home, how exciting and all that lovely reading for inspiration in making it your own! Have a wonderful week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a new house. That IS really exciting - but very stressful.... Take care and enjoy!!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

This blog has now moved to Wordpress.
Please visit This Reading Life to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.