I've read (& enjoyed) three of the titles so far, with another three on my TBR pile.
Links will take you to my reviews.
The Stella tab along the top will take you to my list of previous Stella longlists.
- Foreign Soil by Maxine Beneba Clarke (Hachette)
- The Strays by Emily Bitto (Affirm Press)
- Only the Animals by Ceridwen Dovey (Penguin)
- This House of Grief by Helen Garner (Text Publishing)
- Golden Boys by Sonya Hartnett (Penguin)
- The Invisible History of the Human Race by Christine Kenneally (Black Inc)
- The Eye of the Sheep by Sofie Laguna (Allen & Unwin)
- The Golden Age by Joan London (Random House)
- Laurinda by Alice Pung (Black Inc)
- Nest by Inga Simpson (Hachette)
- Heat and Light by Ellen van Neerven (UQP)
- In My Mother’s Hands by Biff Ward (Allen & Unwin)
Do you have a favourite? Or a top pick?
Which one should I read next?