A number of Paris in July regulars have created a gallery of badges to use throughout the month. Isn't this one pretty? It's designed by Lisbeth @The Content Reader.
The rules for Paris in July are très simple: Blog about anything French during the month of July.
Here are some guidelines to help you on your way.
- read a French themed book - fiction or non-fiction
- watch a French movie
- listen to French music
- cook French food
- experience French art, architecture, history, culture or travel
My plans for Paris in July:
- I have another Maigret crime story that I've been saving until now after 'discovering' him last Paris in July.
- Read the next 31 chapters of Les Miserables.
- Write up a post on the recent exhibition of The Lady and the Unicorn tapestry at the AGNSW.
- Tempt Mr Books to watch Midnight in Paris again.
- I also have a few short stories in my Best of Guy de Maupassant left over from last year's Paris in July.
- Compile a Spotify playlist (I'll let you know when so you can follow along if you like).
Will you be joining us?
Follow along on Instagram and twitter #parisinjuly
Viva la France!