Friday 17 August 2012

Books about New Babies

A number of friends, as well as family members are having babies this year.

It's all very exciting.

But it has given me cause to think about all the wonderful picture books out there to help siblings come to terms with the birth of a new baby.

Below is a list to get you started.

Brand New Baby by Bob Graham
Hey Hippopotamus Do Babies Eat Cake Too? by Hazel Edwards

I Love My Baby Brother by Anna Walker
I Love My Baby Sister by Anna Walker
I Want A Sister by Tony Ross
It's Quacking Time by Martin Waddell

Our Baby by Margaret Wild

Peter's Chair by Ezra Jack Keats

Queenie the Bantam by Bob Graham

Sophie and the New Baby by Laurence Anholt
Spot's Baby Sister by Eric Hill

There's a House Inside My Mummy by Giles Andreae & Vanessa Cabban
There's Going to Be a Baby by John Burningham & Helen Oxenbury

Za Za's Baby Brother by Lucy Cousins

1 comment:

This blog has now moved to Wordpress.
Please visit This Reading Life to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.