Saturday 19 September 2009

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson

This is the perfect holiday read.
I found the first book in the Millenium Trilogy a little slow to start as Larsson set the scene.
I needed time to get my head around the geographical context. I had no idea where I was or who all these characters were.
But all of a sudden - wham!
I was hooked and I devoured the entire story in a couple of days and late nights.
Some of the scenes are not for the faint-hearted and the content is definitely for adults only. Highly recommended crime/thriller.

1 comment:

  1. The movie was great too - not as complex but it was great to see all the places talked about it the book.
    I didn't like the actor that played Erika, but everyone else came across well. The Australian scenes made me laugh, but I guess they were never going to fly all the crew across for a couple of small scenes!

    ReplyDelete

This blog has now moved to Wordpress.
Please visit This Reading Life to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.